- Fixed a crash when that occurred when navigating away from Explore mode with unresolved promises.
- Fixed an issue where session updates were processed on the main thread, causing the app to stutter.
- Fixed an issue where navigating away from Explore would cause the rest of the app to drop frames.
- Fixed a layout issue that prevented title cards in the Home screen from displaying correctly.
The official Google I/O 2019 conference app is your co-pilot to navigate the conference, whether you're attending in-person or remotely. With the app, you can:
- Explore the conference content with details on topics and speakers
- Customize your schedule by saving events, with an option to add them to your personal calendar
- Sync your custom schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
- Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
- Use the home page to view upcoming sessions, announcements, and key conference moments
- Search for sessions by topics and speakers
- Opt-in to receive important updates about the event, schedule, travel, after hours, session recordings and more
- Have a feature suggestion or notice a bug in the app? File issues directly on our GitHub repo and we'll address them throughout the event. Open the Support URL for more.
Exclusive for onsite attendees:
- Reserve seats for events ahead of time
- Explore I/O in Augmented Reality
- Take advantage of facilitated pre-event WiFi configuration
Location: Google I/O uses your location to help you navigate the conference venue.
Camera: Google I/O requires camera permissions to take and store photos in AR Explore mode.