- Use widgets to quickly trigger your Scenes from your phone’s Today View
- Arm and disarm SmartThings home Monitor with automations
- New menu to add and manage SmartApps (formerly Recommended automations)
- Easier to Use menu for Location and account settings.
- Easily add New devices by scanning a QR code on the device
Quickly and easily connect and control your devices from a single app!
Control your Samsung Smart TVs, appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.), TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
- iOS 10.0 or later / iPhone 6 or later / iPad mini2 or later
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Bluetooth : Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
• Microphone: Used to set up ultrasonic sensor-equipped devices
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Location: Automate actions using GPS. (GPS is optional.)
Find Wi-Fi information to add device in iOS 13 or later.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while sending SMS.