|Languages||english, arabic, catalan, croatian, czech, danish, dutch, finnish, french, german, greek, hebrew, hindi, hungarian, indonesian, italian, japanese, korean, malay, norwegian, polish, portuguese, romanian, russian, simplified chinese, slovak, spanish, swedish, thai, traditional chinese, turkish, ukrainian, vietnamese|
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Gboard – access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget. Use 3D Touch on the app icon to add the widget
• 3D Touch — 3D touch the app icon for quick shortcuts, or use 3D touch in the app to get previews for search results.
• Search by Voice - Say “Ok Google” to search for anything, hands-free.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about