At Audible, we’re always making updates and improvements to make your listening experience better.
New to the app, a whole new library experience!
• Find titles by listening status: With the new "Titles" feature you can filter your titles to started, not-started & finished. Cloud/Device tabs are simplified to "All" and "Downloaded".
• View titles organized by genres: For those who seek organization without the effort, books are automatically organized by Genre.
• Create your own custom folders/collections: Create folders with unique names and add titles into collections for custom organization
• Favorites: Favorite selections for easy access to your most listened titles; re-listen over and over again
• We've made the app faster in a bunch of places
• Collection descriptions won't get cut off anymore
• Rare conditions where narration speed might have been reset to 0 incorrectly
We're still trying to track down the cause of the library loading indefinitely in other situations. If you are running into this, please reach out to customer service. If you have feedback or suggestions, please reach out to us at audible.com/help or on Twitter @audible_com.