Finding new places to fish can be tough, in this week's release we are taking another step to making that even easier.
You can now see ratings and reviews on fishing waters, all sourced from our very own community of people who fish. This means you can get local knowledge and tips so you can be better prepared for your next fishing trip.
As always, if you sense anything fishy, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fishbrain is the No. 1 app for people who love fishing.
Share your catches, or keep your info 100% private!
Whether you're a pro or casual angler, Fishbrain helps you discover your best possible fishing experience.
With 7 million recorded catches, over 9 million users and 1.7 million fishing waters, Fishbrain is the biggest source of up-to-date fishing information in the world.
Most importantly, you can choose to share your catch location - or not! It's always your choice. Your secret spots always stay secret.
• See where the fish are biting, and what bait to use.
• Find fish with the world’s most accurate and data-driven Fishing Forecast. And every catch you log makes it better!
TRACK YOUR CATCHES
• Log your personal fishing history.
• Keep track of your Personal Bests and bucket list species.
• Know exactly what you've caught with our exclusive Species Recognition tool.
CONNECT WITH ANGLERS
• Share your catches with anglers like you. Saltwater, freshwater, bass or catfish - they're all on Fishbrain!
• Join fishing conversations, in groups or one-on-one.
• Plan your fishing with the smartest fishing forecast.
• Unlock all shared catch positions.
• Explore the most effective baits.
• View crowdsourced depth contours, provided through C-Map Social Maps.
• Premium features are available through in-app purchasing.
Fishbrain Premium offers a host of additional features at one low monthly price! You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. Auto-renew may also be turned off from there.
Terms and conditions: http://fishbrain.com/terms_conditions
Love Fishbrain and fishing?
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fishbrainapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fishbrain