|Languages||english, arabic, danish, dutch, finnish, french, german, hebrew, hindi, hungarian, indonesian, italian, japanese, korean, portuguese, russian, simplified chinese, spanish, swedish, traditional chinese, turkish|
Time for your weekly update! We're always working hard to make the Nextdoor app even better, so your experience is fun, fast, and bug-free.
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood. It is the best way for you and your neighbors to hear what’s happening in your local community. When neighbors start talking, good things happen.
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Stay in the know about break-ins, theft, weather alerts and other important notices.
• Find, sell and give away items in the Classifieds section.
• Get recommendations for trustworthy service providers like plumbers, roofers, contractors, and more.
• Ask for help finding lost pets.
• Hear about fun neighborhood events, rallies or even yard sales.
• Connect with the best neighborhood babysitters, dog walkers, and pet sitters.
Follow us to to stay updated on Nextdoor news:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/nextdoor
• Blog: https://blog.nextdoor.com
Curious about how we build Nextdoor? Check out our Engineering blog: https://engblog.nextdoor.com/
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Nextdoor doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require it.